I will never forget this last weekend with you my friends!
We had a baptismal service planned. We planned for 3. WE BAPTIZED 163!
People just kept coming and publicly confessing their faith in Christ! I couldn’t believe it! They just kept coming!
Heaven MUST BE ROCKIN TODAY!!!
I know some of the stories of people who were baptized this weekend…
- One man whose wife has prayed for his salvation for 14 years – baptized today!
- One whole family, parents and children, recently recovering from a hard drug addiction – baptized today!
- One man who was on the verge of suicide two years ago, and then found Jesus – baptized today!
- One family who has come to Christ over the course of this last year – two of their children baptized today!
- One family with four sons (3 of them teenagers) – all four were baptized today!
- Multiple felons – forgiven and baptized today!
- Tons of teenagers – baptized today!
- A surprising number of senior citizens – baptized today!
At the beginning of the service we announced that we’d be having a baptism at the end of the service. I gave a brief explanation about the purpose of baptism… then preached! God EXPLODED in this place today!
I love you church! Thank you for the honor of serving as your pastor!
What you’ve seen today is just the beginning of what can be at Northgate church!