October is done. And so is the blogging for October. 😉
Thank you again to each of you who checks out and interacts with this blog!
And with no further delay, the five most viewed blog articles of this month are…
- Who is Paul Peterson – Incredibly this blog page has had the most views of anything on this blog… for the second month in a row! This means that many of you are checking out this blog for the first time! Welcome!
- Blogs worth checking out – For the second month in a row, this page has the second most views of anything on this blog which means that many of you are exploring this blog for the first time. Welcome! Grab a cup of joe (aka coffee) and enjoy the journey!
- I know where we’re planting – In this post I share where we will be planting the new church we’re working on right now, AND I discuss, in chronological order, how we arrived at that decision.
- She won’t always want me to hold her hand – This is a picture and a reflective comment from a dad (i.e. me) who realizes that his little girl is growing up.
- Hello from the ladies – Our FIRST YouTube video!
- It’s not about me – a short lesson that God reinforced on a date with my little girl (one of the four)!
Thanks ya’ll for checking out and interacting with this blog!