So much has happened in one year!
When this blog started I was:
- Daddy to three girls
- The lead pastor of a large church
- Finishing up my master’s degree
- Living in New York
On it’s first birthday I am:
- Daddy to four girls
- Preparing to plant a church in Cincinnati
- Still in a learning environment as a church planter in residence @ Mountain Lake Church with these guys
- Living in Georgia
It’s been an amazing year!
Some stats on the blog…
- Total posts: 421
- Total number of comments: 1024
- Biggest day: 949
Weirdest way someone found this blog:
- I’ll share this one later this week… it’s a weird one! Believe me!
Coolest way someone found this blog:
- I love saying this… “Dr. Paul Peterson sex god”
The blog post with the most comments:
One year old! I was going to sing “Happy Birthday” to the blog and put it one video, but then I thought, “Nope… don’t want to do that to my friends!”
So instead I’ll just say, “Thanks for traveling with me on this journey! It’s been an amazing year of learning, sharing, and evolving together! I look forward to traveling this next year with you! Peace!”