These days are some of the most exciting days of our lives! All kinds of “waddup” is happening! Here’s a few of the most exciting things…
- This weekend we’re going to Charlotte, North Carolina to see behind the scenes at Elevation Church! A church that in less than two years has grown from zero to over 2,000 people!
- Casey Graham is changing our lives! This guy’s teaching on money is incredible! No doubt, he’s the next Dave Ramsey… and we get to know him before he’s famous! You should check out his blog! He offers regular, practical financial advice. Good stuff!
- I’m excited and humbled with regards to what God is doing in my heart! One of the key lessons He’s been teaching me lately is that often my anger flows out of unmet expectations so perhaps I should change my expectations. (Yep, this one is going to get a blog article of it’s own).
- I’ve never been so happy for one line! (If you can’t figure this one out don’t ask…)
- I really miss being a pastor. I can’t wait to get back in the saddle in Cincinnati!
- David Putman keeps saying, “God is in the details.” He’s right… darn it.
- I’m thankful for good friends.
I love ya’ll!