Geeze O Man… this attention to detail (ATD) stuff is rocking my world! I’m so used to having help in this area that I’ve forgotten what it takes!
I’d like to say a HUGE “Thank You” to the three greatest organizers I know…
- Sherri Peterson – my bride.
- Sue Hutchison – my personal assistant and dear friend at the church I pastored in Pennsylvania.
- Jeff Harmon – my best friend and Director of Operations at the church I pastored in New York.
These three people are wonderful organizers with incredible eyes for detail! I love and appreciate them!
I’d also like to give a shout out to several key players in my life these days helping me to manage the never-ending detail on this church planting journey:
- Julie Miller is helping me with the monthly updates that I send out. Julie, you are priceless and even though I’ve been told that I can’t take you to Cincinnati… girl you sure are making life easier here in Georgia! Thank you!
- Marie Lindelli is simply an all star! Besides serving as the personal assistant for David Putman, she is also tracking the support monies that are coming in from our Connection Partners and helping me to calendar my way through this year! Marie… you deserve the Starbucks I’ll be putting on your desk on Thursday!
- Paul Peterson. Yes that’s right. I’m giving props to myself because I need the encouragement! Way to go fella! You’re doing a great job! Keep up the good work! Oh, Julie and Marie are getting Starbucks on Thursday? Sure, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt if you grabbed a cup too since you’ve been working so hard at getting organized!
OK, enough already… back to getting organized.