Thanksgiving has come and gone and now Christmas is nipping at our nose… or is that Jack Frost?
Anyways, November is over and so, as we do every month, it’s time to review the top five posts of the month beginning with the most viewed post…
- Who is Paul Peterson? For the third month in a row this page is the most viewed page on this blog! Thanks for checking out this blog! Hey, I can make your viewing experience a LOT easier! Simply sign up to get this blog in your e-mail OR in your reader!
- You can get this blog in your e-mail by clicking on these blue letters and following the two-step process or…
- you can click on the blog reader of your choice on the right hand side of this blog and have this and all of your other favorite blogs sent right to you instead of you having to go to them.
- Blogs worth checking out Again, for the third month in a row this page is the second most viewed page on this blog. On this page I highlight some of my favorite blogs! I do update from time to time so you may want to keep an eye on them!
- Happy Birthday… This is my YouTube debut. WARNING: it’s kind of ugly! 😉
- Ten “Must Read” Blog Posts If you are wondering what the heartbeat of this blog is… you’ll want to read these posts.
- Preach, pray, or die In this post I write about a crazy weekend experience I had.
Two posts tied for “honorable mention” this month…
- Lonely In this post I reflect on a heartbreaking conversation I was unfortunate enough to overhear.
- Understanding Your Unchurched Friends (Part 3) This is the third in a three part series in which I highlight Lee Strobel’s insights on understanding our unchurched friends.
And that’s it for November!
Looking forward to Christmas… without snow! 😉