Unbelievable, flattering, embarrassing, what the heck were they looking for? These are some of the words that come to mind when I see the words/phrases that people have searched for on the internet that ultimately landed them on my blog.
Here are some of the eyebrow-lifters that have pointed people to this blog. Keep in mind, some of them I have NO CLUE how they ended up here:
- “written tributes to great men” – and they ended up here? Hmmmm… I’m going with “awe shucks” on this one! 😉
- “five girls lucky dude” – I’m living it and it’s a dream!
- “when you’re going to have a baby” – I know a thing or four about this though I’m not sure I’ve ever blogged about it!
- “natural beauty” – that’s how I roll! 8)
- “god bless your family + italian translation” – Huh?
- “church on the moon” – this is about as out of the box as you can get!
- “birds of a feather flock together bible” – I’ll bet they read this bible on the moon!
Have a GREAT weekend!