Gosh… I can’t believe it’s 2008! It just seems like yesterday we were freaking out about Y2K!
And now, with no further ado… I give you the five most viewed posts of December… the only December of 2007!
- For the fourth month in a row Who is Paul Peterson is the #1 most viewed page on this blog! Thank you to all of you who are checking out this blog and traveling this journey with me!
- In second place this month is The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Parenting! This is a fun look at the “real stuff” of parenting!
- Dropping to #3 from it’s three month tenure in the #2 spot is Blogs Worth Checking Out. These are some of my favorite blogs… a great starting point if you’ve just started reading blogs!
- With only five days on this blog, What hurts the Father’s heart made a quick climb to the #4 spot! In this post I talk about how I feel when I see my little girl with some special needs, shunned by her sisters, and correspondingly, how God must feel when He sees the church shun those in need.
- And coming in at #5 for this month… a blog post written by my friend, Pat Burke, A different perspective on church (Part 1). Way to go Pat!
Up for honorable mention:
- Ten Must Read Blog Posts – this is “paulpetersonlive.com” for dummies. 😉
Hey guys, I pray you all have a GREAT 2008 in which you celebrate, meditate, evaluate, don’t hesitate, and levitate! Love to ya’ll!
2 thoughts on “The five most viewed posts of December”
Thanks for thinking of me man with this website. Have your friend email me
at firstname.lastname@example.org . Take care Dude.
(Sorry i posted here, Couldnt get an email to go through to you)
Blessings to you as well – Ive enjoyed reading your blog…your enthusiasm is refreshing