The Cincinnati experience was incredible!
We were able to spend a few days with some of our best friends and then we moved right into the retreat with these guys…
We spent the weekend in Matthew 6:25-34 which was really cool because these verses have kind of been our experience over the last six months!
I shared three big ideas:
- Session #1 – The best way to minimize your relationship with God is to worry.
- Session #2 – The best way to catalyze your relationship with God is to seek Him.
- Session #3 – When you stop worrying and start seeking you discover life.
It was awesome to be surrounded by God-seekers as together we worked to address worry in our lives and recommit to pursuing God above everything else!
On Monday through Wednesday we worked on the logistics of Walls Down Church! I love this stuff!
On Tuesday we spent several hours with Molly Cunningham from Crossroads church. These guys are adding amazing value to the community and helping people discover Jesus at a breakneck pace! I’m looking forward to learning more from them!
A few other things:
- We ate Skyline Chili until we were gluttonously full!
- We ate a pot roast in a hotel room!
- We made some great friends!
- We spent a lot of time in Maineville, OH and are feeling more and more confident that this will be the sight of the first Walls Down campus!