A true friend…
- is someone who sees you at your worst but never forgets your best.
- is someone who thinks you’re a little bit more wonderful than you really are.
- is someone you can talk with for hours or be with in complete silence.
- is as happy for your success as you are.
- trusts you enough to say what he really means when talking to you.
- doesn’t try to know more, act smarter, or be your constant teacher.
(quoted from Winning With People by John Maxwell)
(Click here to read the top five characteristics of a good friend)