There’s some pretty cool stuff on the horizon over these next few weeks:
- Yesterday was the monthly church planters coaching meeting. I was able to sit in a room full of ten or so church planters and listen to David and Shawn talk about the importance of team in a church plant. These sessions are one of the highlights of this residency!
- Tonight is my first Father & Daughter dance with Lexington! I can’t wait to dance with my princess!
- This weekend we are going to Revolution Church. These guys are meeting in a theater and running almost 1,000 people! They are innovative and determined to help people find Jesus. I’ll be there at 5 a.m. to help with the set-up process! After church and tear-down we are going to lunch with Preston Porter, the Connections Pastor @ Revolution church. He and his wife have three boys. I told him that for 100 goats I would allow my daughters to mingle with his sons. We’ll see if he comes bearing goats.
- In two weeks the churchplanters.com conference is coming up! That is going to be incredible… hundreds of church planters and pastors under one roof learning how to “Evolve” as a pastor and leader and lead their churches to do the same!
- Next week I’m going to announce on this blog, one of the people who will be starting Walls Down Church with me.