Life in bullet points. Ahhhh… it’s great to be simple!
- It snowed today!
- I was able to spend some time with JR Lee and Todd Lollis the lead pastor and executive pastor from Freedom Church. I’ve learned a lot from these guys and always count it an honor to spend time with them! We talked about systems in the church while we sat in a freezing cold office… it’s a long story! 🙂
- Next Wednesday I’ll be heading out for a missions trip to Las Vegas. We’ll be serving Grace Point Church, pastored by Devin Hudson, and helping in the community. I’m looking forward to that!
- I’m handling my e-mail differently because I downloaded and read “The Low Information Diet: How To Eliminate E-Mail Overload and Triple Productivity in 24 Hours.” You can have it too by clicking here.
- Rindy and I are doing a lot of work on our systems! You can check out the progress on the Walls Down Blog.
- Did I mention that it snowed here today?
- Sherri had a birthday last weekend and for the second year in a row I surprised the socks off of her! I arranged with one of her best friends to secretly fly down here and spend the weekend with her! Her husband and I provided childcare and Sherri and Jess enjoyed each others company for the whole day on Saturday! Rock on with your bad self Mr. Paul Peterson!