Rindy has a great four part series called “Life is tough… if you do it right.”
Her big points:
1. Friends don’t let friends crash and burn.
- In this post she discusses the value of a friend who will tell you the truth in love.
2. The best offense is not always a good defense
- In this post she talks about how to receive the the critique your friend has made.
3. “Those who hear not the music think the dancer is mad.”
- In this post Rindy gives an inside look at what it’s like to be called by God to step out in faith.
4. I can probably do it all, but I definitely shouldn’t
- In this post she discusses what she’s learning about “letting go”!
You can check out all three posts here:
I’m excited about planting Walls Down Church with Rindy and her guys!