- Mission: To lead people into the life Jesus promised (John 10:10)
- Vision: To develop disciples, leaders, groups, and churches in order to help people discover the life Jesus promised. We will do this locally, regionally, nationally, and globally.
- Locally through a multi-site strategy.
- Regionally and nationally through a church planting emphasis and the creation of church planting training centers.
- Globally through strategic partnerships and church planting initiatives.
- Strategy: To move people from community to crowd to congregation to committed to core through prayerful, innovative leadership; strategically focused effort; and efficient systems.
- Our vision for the weekend is to create a worship experience that has a unique FEEL:
- Our expected outcome for every believer is LIFE. We expect to raise up believers who:
- Love God and others
- Invest time and money through the local church for maximum Kingdom impact
- Focus on a handful of Biblical priorities and live them out every day
- Expand their influence both locally and globally by investing in people and inviting them to know Christ.
3 thoughts on “Walls Down Church On a Page”
Nice writing. You are on my RSS reader now so I can read more from you down the road.
Hey Paul, I was wondering if you still had pics of your preview service. i am trying to restart a church and a while back saw some great pics and when i went to look them up i can’t find them. thx
I love this phrase:
>>prayerful, innovative leadership<<
After a discussion I had with my wife last week (it rocked me hard!) I wonder of there is any way to add the word loving in there; like prayerful, innovative, loving leadership
I believe that it reflects some more of the PASTORs heart and softens the BISHOPs leadership, or better it constrains/controls the leadership.
Good stuff. I wish we had a great document like this for WyBC. I’ll keep it on the goals list for our team! 😀