It’s been a while since I’ve posted some “waddup”, so here’s a bit of what’s happening these days:
- Yesterday I met with a lawyer to begin working on the articles of incorporation for Walls Down Church and securing our 501(c)3 status as a church. There’s a lot of detail that goes into starting a new church… good grief!
- I just recorded a CD with Casey Graham. This CD is a short teaching on “How to Get Out of Debt” and will be a free gift to every first time giver at Walls Down Church. This CD will include several downloadable forms that they can print out and immediately begin using! This is a part of our Stewardship system.
- This weekend we are going to Fusion Church to observe their set-up and tear-down process! I’m looking forward to hearing Tony McCollum preach and learning more about how to be a portable church!
- We are headed up to Cincinnati on April 7th and will stay up there for a week scouting for houses, having meetings, making connections, and eating as much Goldstar Chili as possible!
- Last night one of “The Ladies” said to me, “Jesus doesn’t have a dress like mine.” Of course, I agreed. Then she said, “He hangs His dress on the door.” Gosh, at least He’s not throwing it on the floor! 😉 Where do kids come up with this stuff?