Another month gone. They just keep marching on… heh, heh, heh…
And so, with no more delay, the five most viewed posts of the month:
- Who is Paul Peterson? The inside scoop on the dude writing all of this stuff.
- The Top Five Characteristics of a Good Friend. I’m guessing you can figure out what this post is all about! 😉
- Blogs Worth Checking Out is a veritable treasure trove of blogosphere delight.
- Coming in at #5 is The Top Ten “Must Read” Posts – this is kind of like “PaulPetersonLive” for dummies… or something like that…
- The Important Thing – a reflection on a few words God impressed on my heart.
If you’re regularly reading this blog, why not make it easy on yourself and either sign up to get it in your e-mail OR in your reader.
If you want it in your e-mail click here and follow the simple instructions AND don’t forget to respond to the VERIFICATION E-MAIL!
If you want it in your reader, pick your favorite reader on the right hand side of this blog, click on it and follow the instructions!
Thanks for traveling with me!
One thought on “The five most viewed posts of March”
Ok that video had me laughing like crazy. That is too funny