OK, OK, I know I say it every month, but it really does seem like April went by altogether too quick! (Hey, that might be the first time I’ve ever used the word “altogether” in a sentence!)
So now, in honor of April’s blog posts, I give you the five most viewed posts:
- The top five characteristics of a good friendship – Good grief, this post keeps popping up even though it was written in July of last year! I suppose this proves the value of “SEO“.
- Blogs worth checking out – It is what it is… blogs I think are worth reading.
- Who is Paul Peterson – This page gives a brief bio of Paul Peterson… me.
- It happened before noon – Ahhhh… every parent will appreciate this illustrated post.
- Cincinnati trip in pictures – Someday, after Walls Down is up and running, we will look back on these pictures and laugh. It’s all a part of the church planting journey.
Thanks for traveling this journey with us as we live out loud our journey of life, marriage, parenting, learning, and planting a new church.