I love seeing what people are reading on this blog, and so that you too can enjoy what others are reading, I give you (DRUM ROLL) “The five most viewed posts of May”:
- The top five characteristics of a good friend – written as we were preparing to move from New York to Georgia, this post is a reflection on the characteristics of the people I gladly call “friends.”
- Blogs worth checking out – this is a “page” on my blog that highlights other good blog reading. I have categorized the recommended blogs according to “content” (e.g. pastors, financial, blogging, etc.).
- Who is Paul Peterson? – this is a brief “autobiography” of me so that readers of this blog can know a little bit more about who is writing.
- $.39 is enough – I wrote this article, after much reflection, because it’s a part of probably every church planter’s journey, but one that is not talked about too much while it is happening. But it’s more than a talk about money; it’s a talk about faith in our Father.
- Ten “Must Read” Blog Posts – thoughts on church, parenting, and leadership that I think fairly represent the overall content and direction of this blog.
- The top five reasons why leaders fail – five critical areas that leaders should be aware of in their leadership journey.
And there it is… the May wrap-up and now we move boldly into June!