As we pack boxes and get ready to move to Cincinnati, here are some of the lighter thoughts going through my head…
- Did I just see “The Ladies” run past the window naked and covered in mud? Didn’t I see this yesterday too? Did the neighbors see it? Are they glad we’re moving?
- I used to write great poetry for Sherri. I made myself cry as I was reading it today. I need to write some more for her… or at least for my bleeding heart.
- I’m a terrible packer. I get distracted by the smallest things… hence the blog post in the middle of the day.
- We just found some old baby photos of Lexington. Wow, I can’t believe how big she’s gotten. I don’t want to look back with regret on her young years. I just went in and kissed her as she slept.
- Sherri is pretty organized. I think she just folded some clothes that we’re throwing away!
- Where did all this stuff come from? I thought we had a yard sale one year ago!