Life in bullet points…
- Reconnecting with old friends in the area through phone calls and Facebook!
- Next Sunday I’ll be speaking at my friend Ray Brock’s church, Center Pointe! It’s gonna feel good to be preaching again!
- I’m becoming quite a networker! I’ve never been much of a networker before, but over the last year I’ve realized how important it is! Thanks to the two best networkers I know, Jeff Harmon and Jeff Murphy, I’m learning how to get it done!
- Rindy and her guys are rolling in on Monday!
- Shaun King, a church planter in Atlanta, is doing some really cool stuff with Facebook! This is a dude to watch!
- I now know how to change the lock and tumbler on a 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager if anyone ever needs that particular service.
- I’m contacting every pastor I know, and even many that I don’t, to begin lining up a speaking schedule! This will help relieve the preaching shakes that I’m getting and help subsidize the income! If you’re in the area and looking for someone to do some guest speaking, I’d love to talk to you.
THIS IS IMPORTANT:
If you know anyone in the Cincinnati area that is currently either disconnected from God and the church OR would be interested in helping to launch a new church, send me an e-mail. I’d love to talk to them! (You can e-mail me by clicking on the blue letters that say “E-Mail Me” located on the right hand side of this blog.)