The other day a church planter who’s moving to the area where he will start a new church, asked me what I was going to be doing once we moved to Cincinnati. Here’s the list:
- Getting our family settled in
- Focusing on personal, spiritual development
- Raising funds = lots of meetings
- Networking with local leaders (church and otherwise)
- Building relationships with unchurched people in the area
- Developing our staff
- Developing our core group
- Refining our systems
- Preparing for launch = purchases, securing a site, etc.
- Developing our teaching calendar
And I’m confident that more responsibilities will arise as we get closer to launch!