If I wasn’t called by God to start Walls Down church, this stuff could be a bit overwhelming! OK, it is overwhelming.
- Today I set up a phone line for the Walls Down office (my basement). Walls Down now has a phone number and a P.O. box.
- Today I figured out what a statutory agent is. It won’t get you jail time but you do need it to get incorporated.
- I’m still not totally sure what a 501(c)3 is, but we are one now. Neither am I sure what incorporation is all about but we’re about to get one of those too… I’m putting the form for it in the mail next week.
- For the last four days we have spent the first 3-4 hours of each day working on our systems/processes (you can see the progress on our systems blog). We leave each day with a MONSTROUS “To-Do” list!
- Next week we are launching the Walls Down MySpace page, Facebook page, and we will be making the final decision on our website.
- We are waiting to hear back from Showcase Cinemas about whether or not we can meet there. At this point it looks good, but we’ll know officially soon! Pray with us on this one!
- We have officially partnered with the Free Methodist church. This means that we are now working with three networks. This morning we had a conversation about how to explain ourselves. We arrived at this conclusion: “We are connected to three different networks, and committed to biblical Christianity.” The three networks that we are a part of are:
This is how I feel at the end of this day…