Getting ready to start a new church is incredible!
There’s a ton of logistical work to be done, but in the midst of all of the “detail” work, my friend Tony McCollum gently reminded me that it’s really all about people. Tony, you are right and I thank you for your timely reminder.
I’m going to post some “waddup” and then go connect with some people!
- Check out the Walls Down MySpace page and sign up to be a friend!
- Check out the Walls Down Facebook page and sign up to be a friend!
- Today we had a very helpful conversation with a friend who is a Project Manager for G.E. She is helping us get our minds and hands around the various systems and processes we are implementing at Walls Down. One of the many helpful insights she offered today was the need to carefully inventory our various resources! Not only does this save MONEY, it also positions us ahead of the curve rather than always trying catch-up. If you’ve ever had to do a last minute scramble for pens, paper, coffee, etc. then you know what I mean! A well documented inventory system will save your volunteers and staff a boat-load of stress!
- I just sent a follow-up e-mail to the team from Showcase Cinema! We should hear something from them soon about whether or not we can meet there. Please help us pray about that!
- We will be launching our new website soon!
- We’re in the process of exploring online databases, on-line giving, etc.
You know what? I just want to preach!
The first time out of the gate is either going to be the most incredible presentation of the Word of God OR it’s going to be one big sloppy mess as my enthusiasm explodes all over the place! Only time will tell!
2 thoughts on “Some Walls Down waddup”
praying right now about Showcase Cinema.
Let’s re-phrase that last sentence, shall we?
The first time out of the gate is going to be the most incredibly enthusiastic sloppy explosive mess of a presentation of the Word of God all over the place!
In the BEST sense of all of those words!