In the midst of starting a new church we still have a personal life!
- Saturday was our eleventh anniversary! After eleven years of marriage, I am more in love with Sherri than ever!
- This morning we are taking Lexington and Reagan to meet their teachers! I can’t believe we have two of the four ladies in school!
- My girls have a doll named, Shitta. I promise! I have no clue where they get this stuff and I only hope they don’t decide to abbreviate this name!
- Ashton ate an entire ice cream cone last night! She literally buried her face in it and consumed it! Her little cheeks were fire engine red from the cold, but she didn’t stop until it was all gone!
- Lexington and I went kayaking the other day on our date! It was incredible to spend an hour on the lake with my little princess!
I’m outa here…
6 thoughts on “Some waddup”
Haha, I about spit my coffee out when I read the doll’s name.
Aww great pictures!
Happy Anniversary dude. Sherri most be an incredible woman putting up with you my friend. My Anniversary was on the 8th, 16 yrs, pretty good when the pastor who married us told us we statistically wouldn’t last. see ya
Happy Anniversary bro
Happy Anniversary folks!
On the doll name… does it have anything to do with the pet worms?
The most important part of your blog right here bro praise Jesus life is good!