I love to share the vision of Walls Down Church. It is something that God has and continues to drill into my heart.
In fundraising and vision-sharing we often use a document called, “Walls Down on a Page.” This is what it looks like…
- Mission: To lead people into the life Jesus promised (John 10:10)
- Vision: To develop disciples, leaders, groups, and churches in order to help people discover the life Jesus promised. We will do this locally, regionally, nationally, and globally.
- Locally through a multi-site strategy.
- Regionally and nationally through a church planting emphasis and the creation of church planting training centers.
- Globally through strategic partnerships and church planting initiatives.
- Our strategy is to create weekend environments with a unique FEEL that are most likely to connect people to Christ:
- Familiar: Starbucks meets U2 at a Billy Graham crusade
- Exciting: Creating opportunities for weekly “WOW!” experiences
- Encouraging: Confronting reality with hope
- Life-Changing: Consistent, personal evolution is the norm
- Our expected outcome for every believer is LIFE. We expect to raise up believers who:
- Love God and others and are loved by God and others
- Invest time and money through the local church for maximum Kingdom impact
- Focus on a handful of Biblical priorities and live them out every day
- Expand their influence both locally and globally by investing in people and inviting them to know Christ.