One night things were going well…
One thing led to another and… well you know…
One thing led to another and then there was THIS!
Today we went and “officially” had it confirmed. You may be wondering, “Is it another girl?” While we’re not sure, there are two things that happened that may be of interest:
- The doctor heard the heartbeat… the very fast heartbeat. She looked at me and said, “Dad, it may be another girl!” (An old wives tale says that the faster the heartbeat, the more likely it is to be a girl.)
- When we got back in the van we turned on the radio. The very first thing we heard was a lady who was calling in to a talk show. She said, “My parents had five girls…”
So here’s what I know:
- A little “kissy kissy” is the first step to a little “baby baby”.
- We are going to have five children! (And we don’t plan on stopping there, but that’s for another day…)
- If “signs” mean anything, I could be the father of a girl’s dorm… and I LOVE it!
So there it is… we are going to be parents again! Yahoo!