One night things were going well…
One thing led to another and… well you know…
One thing led to another and then there was THIS!
Today we went and “officially” had it confirmed. You may be wondering, “Is it another girl?” While we’re not sure, there are two things that happened that may be of interest:
- The doctor heard the heartbeat… the very fast heartbeat. She looked at me and said, “Dad, it may be another girl!” (An old wives tale says that the faster the heartbeat, the more likely it is to be a girl.)
- When we got back in the van we turned on the radio. The very first thing we heard was a lady who was calling in to a talk show. She said, “My parents had five girls…”
So here’s what I know:
- A little “kissy kissy” is the first step to a little “baby baby”.
- We are going to have five children! (And we don’t plan on stopping there, but that’s for another day…)
- If “signs” mean anything, I could be the father of a girl’s dorm… and I LOVE it!
So there it is… we are going to be parents again! Yahoo!
19 thoughts on “A family announcement in pictures”
WOW!! When I prayed for you guys at ChurchPlanters.com I asked God to help you be “fruitful” in your ministry!! I never dreamed it would be through having another baby!! CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for y’all!! Keep us posted!! Much love, Susanne
Congrats my brother!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!
Congrats Paul! I will be praying for you guys on many levels.
Congrats bro! you guys are rabbits.
Congrats!!!! For your sake I hope it’s a boy..but hey, girls are great too 🙂
Congrats you STUD!
Told ya so !!!! I knew you would be posting on “Sex Skills”!
I think the reason why church planters like you and I have so many kids is because we’re broke and don’t have a lot of money for entertainment.
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting… I hope all goes well and Sherry if feeling good. You might have to think about adding another bathroom with that many ladies in the house – HA HA HA!!
I wish you all the best and know that we think of you and your family often and pray for you….
congratulations! you guys are amazing.
re: Shaun King
Maybe you guys should pick another hobby… knitting maybe.
Mate – you are the MAN. Congratulations! I am so happy for you both, you are great parents and I look forward to sending my boys over to hang wit’ your ladies… 😉
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I don’t know what to say! I wouldn’t have thought that with 4 young ladies in the house there was time to “think” of a 5th one! I guess when you are good at something, why stop!……PARENTING, I was talking about parenting!
I was just wondering? Did this happen prior to the
shaved head look? I see that Paul is getting back to his old self. hmmmmmm
Your house is surely blessed!
Woo-hoo! Congrats! Are you saving for their weddings yet?! Maybe time to do so. Oh, and I love how the post before kind of relates to this one. 😉 Good one!
Congratulations! I’m so excited for you guys! What a blessing from the Lord!
Hey, man…. Congratulations! I’m excited for you guys….errr….girls 🙂