Yesterday was Dallas’ FOURTH birthday!
Some thoughts about Dallas:
- Dallas is a problem solver. She will work on projects until they are done… completely.
- Dallas has a beautiful voice. Recently I watched out of the corner of my eye as people in church stopped singing to listen to her sing.
- Dallas has a HUGE vocabulary and knows when to use it. The other day I said something to her and she looked at me and said, “Dad, that’s weedicuwos.”
- Dallas is courageous. She is not afraid of spiders, strangers, or any other thing that she probably should be afraid of.
- Dallas has eyes that speak volumes. Her beautiful blue eyes express her soul in refreshingly authentic ways.
- Dallas can make me laugh as hard and long as anyone in the world.
- Dallas has a great imagination and is never at a loss for a good idea. Recently she suggested that we name “Baby #5″… Wolfie. Though we probably won’t go with “Wolfie” we sure do enjoy and celebrate her imagination.
The list could go on a for a while baby, but Daddy’s going to wrap it up by just saying to you and anyone who reads this… being “Daddy” to you is better than any other title I have or role I fill. I love you.
Happy Birthday princess!