There’s much going on at Church180 these days! It’s exciting! Here are some of the high points:
- Last weekend there were 92 people at church (that includes children). We’ve consistently been running in the 80’s since the February re-launch.
- We have a great child to adult ratio! We typically have between 25-30 kiddos and 50+ adults. That’s a tribute to our Family Pastor, Alex Miranda! You can check out pics and “goings on” at the Family180 facebook page.
- LIFE groups have just been launched and currently there 30+ adults participating in groups. We will break at the end of June for summer and kick off again in the fall. (Secret – we will have one LIFE group running through the month of June… details coming soon).
- Family180 (our family ministry) is preparing to host a Spring Blast at a local park (Cherry Park) that’s going to be the biggest event we’ve hosted to date. It’s complete with a HUGE bouncy house, face painting, food, and all kinds of other good stuff! May 23rd the goodness will commence.
- We are getting better and better at serving and loving our community through our partnerships with Pilgrims Inn and Ebinport Elementary. We are preparing to take some neat and significant action steps to make our community a better place!
- One of the coolest things about Church180 right now is the age diversity! We’ve got some super seniors who are “all in” when it comes to loving and influencing our largely younger church! I’m so proud of and thankful for our seniors!
- One thing I long for is racial diversity in our church. We are praying and working towards that end.
- This week Pastor Alex and his bride are in Atlanta at the Orange Conference learning all kinds of goodness that they will bring back to Church180!
- This Friday night is our second “Last Friday”. “Last Friday” happens on the last Friday of every month. From 6-9 p.m. we provide free food and entertainment for children so that parents can have a date! This opportunity is available for single parents as well! We believe that a healthy home is foundational to a healthy church and community so we’re putting our resources into a cause that will help create health… a date on the last Friday of the month!
We are praying, working, and preparing for some exciting news to break in the coming months!
In the meantime, Jesus is being honored, people are developing friendships, the community is being blessed, and the work of Church180 is underway!