Yesterday was incredible!
We had our first ever Spring Blast and it was great. We connected with close to 300 people and had a ton of fun!
We’ll post videos of this event later this week.
Yesterday during the teaching service we presented the “92 Day Generosity Challenge” in which we challenged people to “become a generous giver” by adopting God’s generosity strategy = regular giving (the tithe).
The deal goes like this:
- Create your financial plan (“The plans of the diligent lead to prosperity as surely as haste leads to poverty.” Proverbs 21:5). The biblical plan for finances that we have been teaching is that we can be a:
- Diligent Earner
- Generous Giver
- Wise Saver
- Cautious Debtor
- Prudent Spender
- Be a generous giver. Over the next 92 days (from May 30 – August 29) give your first and your best to God (give Him 10% of all income you earn). By the way, you do give your first and best somewhere or to someone. God asks us to give it to Him.
- Work your plan. Manage the other 90% according to the plan you have laid out.
- Watch for God to do something “uniquely God” based on the promise of Malachai 3:10:
- Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. (Malachai 3:10 NIV)
- If at the end of the 92 Day Generosity Challenge you have not seen God do something “uniquely God” Church180 will reimburse ALL of the money you gave to God.
I’m so excited about this challenge! Every time I have seen people accept this challenge I have seen a consequent growth in faith and simultaneous blessing. These next 92 days will be some of the most spiritually catalytic days in the lives of those who embrace this challenge! I can’t wait to hear the stories!