I used to blog every day. I’ve not been so consistent lately. We shall see what the new year brings.
In the meantime, here’s some of what’s been going on…
- We found out that baby #6 is a girl! Many have asked, “Are you disappointed?” The answer is “No.” We are thrilled that God trusts us to introduce six strong women to the world. It is a high calling to be the only man in the house and one that constantly keeps me on my knees before God.
- I have gotten my reading game back up to par recently. Several good books that I’ve read and am reading include:
- My computer has been in the shop for a while now and I’m realizing that I like not having it. (I’m blogging from the office computer).
- This year is going to include the biggest leadership that has ever been required of me.
- Since we’ve moved I’ve been able to set up a home office with a GREAT view!
- Still the best decision I make every week is to date my bride. Those few hours alone, dressed up and feeling sexy keep our love on the cutting edge! She still makes me take a second look when she walks into the room!
- I’m contemplating 2011 goals and am thinking about some things I’ve never done but need to do.
That’s a bit of what’s been going on behind the scenes.