It’s really quite simple…
We know how to do it. We do it all the time!
We find ourselves in a dark place…
- In debt up to our eyeballs… and flat broke.
- Marriage falling apart…
- Body is weak and sick…
So we start doing something about it…
- Working overtime and/or cutting expenses
- Taking your spouse on a date
- Stop eating Little Debbie’s and drinking chocolate milk
Next thing you know… you’re feeling good!
So what do most of us do right about then?
WE QUIT DOING THE THINGS THAT GOT US OUT OF THE DARK PLACE!
And guess what happens… we go back to the dark place!
What would happen if you kept doing those things you started doing when you were in the dark place? What would happen if you kept doing them even when you started feeling better?
Here’s what would happen…
You’d go from the dark place to a better place and from a better place to success!
As a trainer and a pastor I see people do this all the time!
- Life falls apart… go to church. Life starts getting better… stop going to church.
- Doctor says you’re obese… go to the gym. Lose some weight and get stronger… stop going to the gym.
How about a big, fat WTH?
If you want to move from failure to survival to success then keep doing the things that took you from failure to survival!
It’ll work… try it!