It’s coming together!
- We have a team from Mountain Lake Church coming up this weekend to help us present two Re-Think Money conferences – one for churches (on Saturday) and one for the public (on Sunday). They’re also helping us get the word out about Walls Down Church! I can’t wait to see my friends from Atlanta! We’re putting last minute touches on the agenda for them and you can bet that some Cincinnati Chili is on the list! Yea Baby!
- I’m looking forward to seeing my friend and the president of Re-Think Money, Casey Graham! If you haven’t re-thought money… this dude is the man to connect with! He has changed my life. I love him in a very manly, rugged, brutish, macho kind of way.
- We’re looking for a worship leader at Walls Down Church. Do you know anyone? (see this description of what we’re looking for).
- I really want to serve with other churches in our area… not against them. We’re not in competition. While we will be different in our approach we will be working for the same cause – to make Jesus famous in a good way!
- I’m looking forward to preaching again. Next week I’m going to start a 3-week teaching series in which I’m going to talk about three gifts that Jesus gives that will change our lives forever!
- To start a new church you must be able to endure extreme adrenaline surges, last minute cancellations, disappointments, unexpected surprises, and mini miracles on a regular basis. It’s a great way to live!