I’m excited about the teaching series that we are kicking off this weekend.
We are headed into a busy, potentially high impact season of ministry and we know this… when you begin to expand the influence of Jesus, Satan gets aggressive.
A few things that are coming down the pike as we move into the fall season of ministry:
- We are launching a second service (9:30 & 11 p.m.) and doing a lot of marketing to let people know what’s going on.
- We are launching FAMJAM.
- We are launching a new semester of LIFE groups.
- Later in the fall we will be launching our student ministry (grades 6-12).
- We are planning some more community projects revolving around our community partners, Ebinport Elementary and Pilgrims Inn.
- We will be introducing some new World Care initiatives later in the year.
- We will be teaching on some pretty tough subjects over the next several months.
If these things go as we pray and expect that they will, we will be expanding the influence of Jesus in a pretty significant manner… and you know our enemy won’t be dormant.
To equip ourselves, we are taking 3 weeks to unpack the soul and equipment of a warrior and call everyone to be just that… a warrior!