Someday, after Walls Down is started, we’ll look back on these blog posts and say, “Ahhhh… I remember that!”
- We were late for every meeting! I’m not sure how this worked, but it was pretty frustrating!
- Before we were in the area 24 hours, we have already eaten @ Skyline Chili! I can’t wait until this is a regular part of my diet! 😉
- We had lunch with a great couple… Ben Stroup and his lovely wife-to-be… Amy!
- I met with a pastor/church-planter, over some Starbucks, to discuss church planting and a potential partnership between our two churches.
- We ate dinner with another great couple and their family of three girls! In case you’re wondering, that would be an evening spent with nine ladies and two dudes!
- Here’s a BONUS: we’re staying with a wonderful couple and the husband is Dave Ping. Dave is an author and an out-of-the-box thinker! The highlight of my evening was listening to him talk about writing books, finding your passion, re-thinking evangelism, and ton of other valuable insights. This man is the king of one-liners!
- Rindy and her guys pulled in last night! We’re going to be looking for houses, schools, meeting places, etc. It’s gonna be fun and busy!
And that’s the wrap up for day one.