Evolution is a slow and methodic approach to change. Little by little… step by step… day by day.
Explosion is a dramatic, fast, and immediate approach to change.
I notice that often the good in our life is the result of evolutionary change and the bad things are often ended by explosion change.
- Start going to the gym… over time your body changes.
- Start reading your Bible… over time your attitude and knowledge quotient changes
- Start dating your spouse… over time your relationship improves
- Quit smoking… cold turkey.
- Leave old, dangerous friends.
- Quit the job you hate to pursue a career/calling you love.
So here’s the question…
What changes do you need to make in your life?
Do they require the evolution or explosion method of change?