I typically have something witty to say here, but this month I’m running short on witty, so let’s just get to it…
- The post that got the most attention this month was The top five reasons you church website sucks. This was written in a moment of frustration as I was exploring various church websites.
- Breaking a five month run as the #1 most viewed post, Who is Paul Peterson? drops to second place. I have added a brief “pre and post-Jesus” segment to this page that gives a little more insight into the guy writing all this stuff. By the way, to all of you checking out this blog for the first time… thank you!
- Blogs worth checking out… pretty obvious what this is all about! If you’re new to the blogosphere, this list gives a variety of good blog reading to check out! I have added a couple of new reads this month so be sure to check it out!
- The Walls Down Logo makes the top five! In this post I reveal the Walls Down logo… hence the name of the post!
- And rounding up the top five… another Walls Down announcement, The first teammember of Walls Down Church is… and I go on to name our first team member! (In case you don’t know who it is… it’s Rindy!)
- The top five characteristics of a good friend – this was written as we were preparing to leave New York and a bunch of great friends!